Saturday 16 November 2013

Whats in my bag?

My bag is from River Island, I love this bag. It is the perfect size for me, I love the colours, it is beautiful!



 
- Polos
 This is a must have for me. People like to have gum but, I just like polos. It is bad because you could say i'm addicted..


- Makeup Bag

This is similar to mine but it is from H&M. It is hot pink and the design is kind of like a crackle effect. Its really pretty and I love it.
 


 
- Perfume

I keep The 'Boots Passion Fruit body spray'
This smells lovely and it is so yummy.


Buy this: http://www.boots.com/en/Natural-Collection-Passionfruit-Body-Spray_46498/

- Purse
 
 
The top purse is what I have. It is so pretty! Personally I am in love with everything pink. If you couldn't notice. This is the great size for me and I can organise it the way I want.
 
- Water bottle
A must have for me, water is very good for you!
 
- Phone

Another must have!
 
- Umbrella

Mine is floral and pink. Really pretty and cute.
 
- Leather gloves

My mum let me have hers.
 
- Hand cream

The pink Vaseline bottle.
 
MyFashionBlog xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment