Saturday 9 November 2013

Playing with pattern❤


Denim shirt:- Topshop
Knit wear cardigan:- River Island
Chinos:- Next
Lime green bracelet:- Accessorize 
Arrow bracelet:- Matalan
Bow flats:- Deichman
Bag:- Dorothy Perkins

I had a quick bath. I threw on my denim shirt from topshop. I know. I wear this a lot, it's like one of those tops that toucan throw on and it pair with EVERYTHING! I do love this top, it is so simple yet chic. Well I guess it depends on how you wear it. 

I wore it with my red chinos from next because I practically live in these! They are so soft and comfortable I love it. 

I obviously paired it with my River Island knitwear cardigan! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It's so nice and warm and stylish and snugglyyy😊

I added my pink bag. I love this so much.

I threw on my shoes and my bracelets. 

MyFashionBlog xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment