Saturday 16 November 2013

Baby lips review!❤

Hey guys! I thought I would do a baby lips review, because everyone is getting them and maybe you want to know how they are!

I have the whole collection accept for the blue one ( the main one, I know )

Firstly I think they are moisturising. 

PEACH KISS:- 

This is a nude.

CHERRY ME:-

This is a really nice cherry/ red colour. It is so pretty!

YELLOW HYDRATE:-

This is really hydrating and doesnt have colour:)

MINT FRESH:-

This smells really yummy& it has no colour but is hydrating.

PINK PUNCH:-

 This smells so yummy and has a nice pink colour. But if you put a lot on, the colour isn't very nice and you can tell you have put a lot on. You know what I mean? 

Hope you enjoyed this review! ❤

MyFashionBlog xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment