Friday 1 November 2013

Ootd FT. RIVER ISLAND BLOG PICS



Black&White shirt:- River Island
Blue blazer:- H&M
Chinos:- Next
Side bag:- New look
Arrow bracelet:- Matalan
Lime green bracelet:- Accessorize
Cut-out lace up shoes:- Primark
Cape coat:- Nini fashion
Faux fur collar:- Ebay/ amazon 

So today I went Town with my family. 

I already had the outfit planned { my plans got cancelled }

This River island shirt is perf! I love how it is long sleeved. The pattern is edgy and totally my style. You can pair it do many ways! I love the cuffed sleeves and how the buttons are spikes. One of my fave shirts!

For a more chic yet sophisticated look I paired this with my blue H&M blazer. I love this, it is so pretty. Even though it is not fitted I still love it. The colour is lovely. I love the big pockets. I rolled up the sleeves to show the cuffs on my shirt. 

These chinos are one of my favourites! They are so soft! I love them! I love the colour as well. I love the fitting although I wish it was a bit fitted at the ankles. 
This colour is defo in for fall! 

I put on my arrow bracelet and my line green bracelet for a more edgy look. 

My shoes were just thrown on, these are really cute. 

I thought it might be cold so I put my cape coat on and my faux fur collar over it. I love these both. 

Here are some pictures I took in River Island:) 
This cardigan is gorgeous! 


Ricer Island bags/ purses are stunning! I love them!
I love the ankle boots and the neon pink sweater!


MY DREAM BAG!❤_❤

I didnt get it this time, hopefully next time I go. {£45} 
IT'S GORGEOUS!❤

What do you think of this bag?xoxo

Myfashionblog xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment