Sunday 15 December 2013

H&M AND BOOTS HAUL!❤



Hey everyone! Hope you are all well. I went to Town yesterday& I thought I would make a blog post about everything I got. I love everything and I am thank-ful! 
Xoxo


From H&M, I saw this pack of wipes. Yes, I know. Very simple but, it is a great handbag essential! When you need to wipe your makeup, hands (ect) 


The next thing I got was this gorgeous tribal print bracelet. It has stud detailing on! It was is so pretty!


I got this Stunning five piece bracelet. I think this is so chic& I will be wearing this a lot. I'm completely in love with these! Im so happy I find it!


I found this beautiful stack of gold an black bracelets! Perfect for layering and stacking! These are great for the party season. Honestly I'm being serious, the sale bit was quite good! I found better things in the sale. 


This is such a pretty clothbrush! I just love the print and the way it looks! Another handbag essential!


You can hardly see it but I got some
Smart trousers. Can I just say that these are so comfortable! And £30 to £15?! YAY! 


Onto Boots then! I got Natural
collection lipstick
In the shade 'Rasberry' it is like a Barbie pink basically! So pretty!


The next thing I got from Boots was the Loreal Paris lip gloss/ stain in the shade 402. It is a deep purple/plum purple and I'm in love with it! This colour is in for fall and I have always been a fan of this plum purple. So pretty! 


So I got the Limited edition baby lips!  In the shade cherry velvet and it smells so yummy!


The last thing I got was the Natural Collection eyeliner, I got this before and I finished it... So I stocked up:) I love this, it is really pigmented!

Bye! 

MyFashionBlog xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment