Saturday 12 October 2013

Lovely Layers❤👄


Denim shirt:- Topshop
Grey scarf:- Old
Aztech Knitwear Cardigan:- Apricot
Black Jeans:- Matalan 
Bag:- Vintage 

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting...
I knew I wouldn't post everyday so I linked my blogger and polyvore so Everytime I made an out on polyvore it would link to this account so you could see my style and hopefully get some I inspiration!❤💁

Anyways on to the post then😊 

Ok so Winter is here and I would just like to say that here in Derby it is freezing😲☔⛄ 

Today I was went to nip into town with my sisters. 
I honestly had nothing to wear...😁 

So when I saw my aztech cardigan, I knew I wanted to wear it. It was the perfect knitwear! I love the colours and the style. The length is brill too! It is honestly one of the warmest things in my closet right now. 

I didn't know what to wear underneath. I went past my Topshop denim shirt an something was telling me to wear it... But, I wasn't sure. So I tried it on and didn't end up taking it off. 

Obviously because of how cold it is I had to later up, so I wore a white top underneath and I felt so warm❤👍 

For jeans I went with my Matalan black ones. They are really soft which I love!❤
I rolled them up from the bottom (I'm not that tall..😳) 

I wanted to add something else, I found my adorable grey floral prin scarf. I threw it on around my neck and loved how it added a feminine touch to my outfit. 

For my bag, I wanted something The right size. I used my vintage beige side bag. 

I didn't bother for accessories, but if I did I would have gone for rose gold bracelets or maybe a bit of neon bracelets. 

Fall Inspiration:- Cosy&comfy❤

What is your favourite knitwear? Xoxo

MyFashionBlog❤ Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment